1. Access data and hosting
You can access our websites without providing your personal data. With each access to the website, the server automatically saves only the so-called server logs, such as the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the access, the amount of data transferred and the requesting Internet service provider (access data) and documents the access to the website. These data is analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the website and for the improvement of our offer. As part of the interest assessment, this serves to protect our legitimate interest in presenting our offer correctly. All access data is deleted within seven days of the end of your visit to the website.
Hosting services provided by an external service provider
2. Collection and processing of data for contract processing and customer account creation We only collect personal data if you provide it to us voluntarily when placing an order, contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or creating a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such because the data they contain is necessary for us to perform the contract or to process the matter on which you have contacted us, or to set up a customer account. Without providing them, you cannot complete your order or set up a customer account or contact us. What data is collected is determined by the forms into which the data is entered. We use the data you provide to perform the contract and respond to your inquiries. After the performance of the contract or the deletion of your customer account, the processing of your data will be restricted, and after the expiration of the retention periods specified by tax law and the Accounting Act, the data will be deleted unless you explicitly consent to the continued use of the data for other purposes. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. To do so, please send a message to our contact address indicated under "Our contact details and your rights" or use the corresponding function in your customer account.
3. Transfer of data
4. E-Mail Newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter regularly by e-mail based on your consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending us a message to this effect or by using the appropriate link in the newsletter. Upon receipt of such a message, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to the continued use of your data for other purposes. The newsletter is sent within the scope of a data processing assignment on our behalf by a service provider to whom we forward your e-mail address for this purpose. This service provider is based in a member state of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
5. Integration into Trusted Shops Trustbadge
Trustbadge from Trusted Shops is integrated into our website for the purpose of displaying our Trusted Shops Seal of Approval, as well as the collected customer reviews and the Trusted Shops product range, which are available to buyers after their order has been placed. This serves to protect our legitimate interest in optimising our market presence. Trustbadge and the services advertised in this way constitute an offer by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. When you make use of Trustbadge, the server automatically saves so-called server logs, which include your IP address, the date and time of access, the amount of data transferred and the requesting Internet service provider (access data) and documents Trustbadge calls. The access data referred to above are not evaluated and are automatically overwritten within seven days of the end of your visit to the website. Other personal data will only be passed on to Trusted Shops if, after making an order in the store, you decide to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered to use them. In such cases, the agreement concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
6. Cookies and web analytics
Using Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics
Our website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics tool from Google Inc. (www.google.com). This serves to protect our legitimate interest in optimally presenting our offerings. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website - for example, cookies. The automatically collected information on your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Due to the IP anonymisation activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened before transmission within Member States of the European Union or other States that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymised IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not, as a rule, be merged with other Google data. Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and certified by EU-US Privacy Shield. The current certificate is available at this link. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies with Privacy Shield certification. You can prevent the recording of the data collected by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plug-in under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
Use of Matomo for web analytics
For the purpose of analysing the use of our website, data is automatically collected and stored by means of the Matomo technology (https://matomo.org) provided by the service provider InnoCraft Ltd. when visiting our website, from which user profiles are created using pseudonyms. This serves to protect our legitimate interest in optimally presenting our offer. Cookies may be used for this purpose. The pseudonymised user profiles will not be merged with the personal data of the person to whom the pseudonym has been assigned without your express, separate consent. The data processing in connection with the aforementioned web analytics takes place on our servers. You can object to the collection and storage of data in the future at any time using the option below.
7. Reminder about the possibility of a rating
If you have given your unambiguous consent during or after placing an order, we will forward your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany (www.trustedshops.pl) so that you can be reminded by e-mail of the opportunity to submit a review of your purchase in our store. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an appropriate message to our contact address indicated under "Our contact details and your rights" or by making a direct declaration to Trusted Shops.
8. our contact details and your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to obtain information about the processing of your data to the extent specified in Article 15 of the RODO;
- in accordance with Article 16 of the DPA, the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you;
- in accordance with Article 17 RODO, the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") of your personal data stored with us, insofar as further processing is not necessary:
- to exercise your right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest;
- to establish, assert or defend claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the RODO - the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, provided that:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to erasure;
- we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- you have raised an objection under Article 21 to the processing;
- pursuant to Article 20 RODO, the right to receive the data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send it to another controller ("right to data portability");
- pursuant to Article 77 RODO, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can address this matter to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, place of work or our company headquarters.