Adjustable snorkeling fins Swift 11
- adjustable fins
- designed for snorkeling and easy dives
- easy donning and doffing thanks to the possibility of complete removal of the strap
- holes and proper shaping of the fin's center significantly increases thrust and speed of the fins and reduces leg fatigue
- made of high quality rubber and polymers
- longitudinal rubberized reinforcements on the sides increase their durability
- optimal ratio of comfort to thrust
SWFT Fins are open heel fins designed with ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance in mind. The SWIFT fin has a specially shaped middle that directs water off the top of the blade without allowing it to spill from the sides of the blade - allowing for uncompromised efficiency and power at the minimal cost of foot fatigue. Thanks to their innovative design you get more power and speed from your kick. The adjustable and comfortable open foot pocket perfectly fits bare feet or neoprene shoes and makes SWIFT really easy to put on and take off. The strap which holds the foot in place is wider in its middle part, providing better stability, and can be completely removed from the hinges.
Rubberized side ribs and the use of durable materials improve elasticity of the SWIFT fins, and maximize their resistance to cuts and abrasions. SWIFT are an ideal choice for recreational diving and snorkeling.
The dimensions and weight of the fins are listed in the size chart.